TuranBank OJSC is looking for International banking specialist
– Thorough knowledge of specific international banking products, services and general bank operating policies and procedures
– Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills
– Strong relationship management skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Russian.
Performs a variety of duties relating to the processing of international banking products, services and related functions consistent with applicable regulations, policies and procedures. Products and services include clearing, foreign remittances, funding, etc. Communicates verbally and in writing with all parties concerned to resolve discrepancies and/or to obtain necessary approvals. Prepares payment and settlement schedules and disbursements. Ensures that all operational arrangements are in place for proper servicing.
• BSc degree in finance, management or equivalent
• One to three years of relevant work experience
Salary: Negotiable, depending on quality and experience of candidates.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to: [email protected]
Please indicate vacancy name in the subject line of e-mail.
The candidates will go through initial CV screening review and only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
|Job Category||Bank və BOKT işçisi|