IT Product manager
1. Based on the product plan, visit customers and communicate with them about technologies in local market, and provide product promotion and sales support.
2. Analyze the market, explore and nurture leads and opportunities, develop solutions, and make configuration and quotation.
3. Plan and implement branding and marketing activities, and implement product plans and build and improve the product brand.
4. Participate in project operations, and ensure the achievement of market access and sales goals.
Business skill requirements:
1. Understand the customer’s network construction requirements, master the general principles and knowledge of the product domain and be able to apply related solutions, and master and apply the configuration and quotation methods of the product domain.
2. Have experience in independently visiting customers, transfer Huawei solutions correctly, communicate with customers about technologies, clarify issues, and have presentation capabilities.
3. Be able to directly participate in project operations, control the project pace, act as a core member of the solution for projects at the rep office level or above, track leads and opportunities, participate in project strategy development, and achieve project success.
– Storage System management: Familiar with mainstream storage product, like EMC, NetApp, HDS storage IBM products, include but not limit to storage hardware architecture, technical features;
– Capable of providing support for storage integrated design and implementation, system administration, data migration and problem determination and resolution.
– Virtualization Management: Familiar with VMware vSphere, ESXi, XenServer, the Hyper-V, KVM virtualization products , and the system architecture, technical features;
– Capable of providing support for integrated design and implementation.
– Backup and Recovery Management: Familiar with the main backup and recovery products, like Commvault, NBU, EMC Networker, IBM TSM backup software product , and the system architecture, technical features; Capable of providing support for integrated design and implementation.
– Network Management: Familiar with the main network products, such as Cisco, Huawei, Juniper, F5 products, Capable of providing support for integrated design and implementation. Excellent analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills.
– Preferential condition: Relevant Certification such as HCIE / CCIE/Oracle OCP/Oracle OCP/VMware VCP/Citrix CCA, etc;
– Successful experience of Large integration IT projects;
Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, able to use English as a working language.
Salary will be discussed during interview process;
Please indicate the name of the position “IT Product manager” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address [email protected]
Only candidates who noted vacancy name in the subject line will be considered.