This position is responsible for preparation and input into system customs documentation and ensure that shipments meet all applicable laws to facilitate the import and export of goods.
- Monitor and control daily outstanding declarations
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Lodges all types of Declarations via Customs United Automated Management System (UAMS) in a timely manner;
- Checks the correctness of all accompanying documents: invoices, transport documents, contracts, certificates etc.
- Ensure smooth and timely customs process flow
- Track and Trace Custom files and reporting
- Coordinate transportation and storage of imported goods
- Create reports for senior management on import/export formalities status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Other duties requested by Line Manager
- Attention to details with shipping documentations and alignment with Azerbaijan customs procedures;
Typical skill requirements:
- 0-3 Years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge of Azeri
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment
- Experience in reporting
- Knowledge of import/export procedures and filling declarations
- Understanding of mathematics
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
Training & Education needed:
- Bachelor Degree in any related discipline
Interested candidates should follow the link below.
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: June 03, 2023 https://socarpolymer.az/en/career/experienced-professionals/
İşin aid olduğu sahə