Work Location: Baku
Lead Safety Engineer is responsible for the delivery of the safety engineering scope of works throughout concept development, pre-FEED, FEED and detailed design stages of greenfield and brownfield projects.
The activities and deliverables are included but not limited to:
- Organization and management of safety reviews, such as HAZOP, HAZID, ISD review, SIL review
- Flare radiation and dispersion analysis
- Fire Explosion Hazar Assessment (FEHA)
- Escape Evacuation Rescue Assessment (EERA)
- Bow Tie risk assessment and QRA
- Hazardous Area Classifications and plant layout siting
- Fire detection system specification and mapping
- Active and Passive Fire Protection
- Firefighting and deluge system hydraulic design as per NFPA
- Design and specification of the safety equipment such as safety showers, safety boats etc
- Dropped Object Studies
- Occupied Building Assessments
- A minimum of 10 years of industry experience is highly desirable with demonstratable experience in EPC companies.
- Ideally candidate should be IChemE chartered Professional Process Safety Engineer or IChemE Chartered Engineer (CEng).
Please indicate the position “Lead Safety Engineer” in the subject line of the e-mail.
E-mail: [email protected]
İşin aid olduğu sahə