TuranBank is one the oldest privet bank of Azerbaijan, is looking for a new Marketing Manager who will lead the Bank marketing strategy, work extensively across Digital and Core Banking products.
– Relevant education and strong academic background.
– At least 2 years’ experience in marketing or product management.
– Experience running successful marketing campaigns and product development.
– Experience in the banking industry will be an advantage.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Analytical and data driven mind.
– Creative and lateral thinking, problem solving ability.
– Ability to use SQL and other database management tools.
– Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology will be an advantage.
– Translate business objectives into marketing strategy, campaigns and tactical plans.
– Prepare annual marketing plan.
– Develop and manage marketing campaigns that deliver business objectives
– Participate in launching of new products, lead digital product development lifecycle in a cross-functional team with a prioritized roadmap.
– Analyze market trends, conduct different types of marketing research, help the Bank to define opportunities and mitigate risks.
– Measure and optimize using of different sale channels (internet, SMS and mobile banking, web portals).
– Develop terms and conditions of existing products.
– Prepare technical tasks of the new products and work closely with software development team.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on quality and experience of candidates.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to: [email protected]
Please indicate vacancy name in the subject line of e-mail.
The candidates will go through initial CV screening review and only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
İşin aid olduğu sahə
|Bank və BOKT işçisi