Department: Sales & Marketing
Position: PR & Marketing Communications Manager (reporting to the General Manager)
Employer: Baku Marriott Hotel Boulevard
Address: Baku, Azerbaijan, Khagani Rustamov street 4 C
Scope and General Purpose of Job
The PR & Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of digital media and ecommerce activity for Baku Marriott Hotel Boulevard. Digital marketing efforts will include: search engine marketing and SEO across platforms, mobile marketing, display advertising, email marketing and assisting with social media planning with the close support of the hotel’s operational, sales, revenue teams and partner agencies. Responsible for building and enhancing the property and brand awareness and driving preference among key travel consumers. Provides crisis communications assistance to the property; supporting the annual marketing plan during business planning and execution. Develops a good working relationship with tourism bureaus and community leaders.
• Sets overall digital and ecommerce direction to help all revenue centers (ROOMs, F&B, Spa, Events) for the hotel, to increase preference to share within our target customer groups.
• Maintain overall hotel digital and ecommerce budget and related vendor/agency relationships.
• Identify, articulate and defend insights and recommendations to senior hotel management.
• Provide ongoing updates of industry news, trends, issues, site features and best practices to senior hotel management and help educate hotel on Digital and Social Marketing essentials
• Works collaboratively with local, regional and national resources to build awareness and increase exposure for the property and restaurants.
• Selects the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
• Uses creative selling abilities to obtain maximum exposure through travel journalists and media outlets.
• Increases awareness within the travel media community as well as coordinating events to gain exposures and grow revenue in the restaurant outlets.
• Supports to maintain website content and updates website with new promotions in order to generate additional revenue.
• Collaborate with partner agencies to develop annual business plan for the hotel to ensure sound comprehensive strategic recommendations and ensure ROI goals are achieved for SEO, PPC, mobile and social activity
• Exhibit knowledge of CPA, CPC, CPM, e-mail buys, paid search, mobile and other conventional and unconventional internet advertising/acquisition models
• Drive content creation, promotions and email marketing initiatives.
• Develop, measure and assist in executing social media activity, which will include creative strategies to generate follower base, working with agency on tagging and monitoring social media performance using approved tools.
• Work with and manage agency for mini-site development projects as necessary/needed – for F&B, weddings, etc.
• Meet with digital and Ecommerce industry representatives (i.e. vendors, agencies, media partners such as Google, Baidu, Facebook, Trip advisor etc. if necessary) to gain insight to best practices
Skills and core competencies
• Oral and Written Communication- must communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Fluent in spoken and written English; Azerbaijani; Russian
• Adaptable- must be able to adjust to the needs of marketing constituents
• Team work- must be able to work in many diverse team settings globally. Both with co-workers and with agencies and vendors
Certification & Licenses:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management preferred
• Google Adwords certification desired
• This position requires excellent knowledge of Internet marketing practices acquired through formal education and / or 3+ years of on the job experience
• At least 3+ year experience with digital media (SEO, PPC, display, mobile and social platforms) relevant to local market
• Previous experience working for / with an Agency on the client side
• Web-development/related project management experience (including managing agency for these projects)
• Understanding of Design, Usability and Development processes preferred
• Should have worked hands-on, with multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube as well as competent in understanding major Blogs and Photo sharing platforms
• Experience working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture, etc.
• Experience working with a web site Content Management System
• Email content support: Experience creating and developing content and campaign management
Interested candidates, please send your CV with subject “PR & Marketing Communications Manager” to [email protected] until July 15, 2021.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Turizm və otelçilik|