The Product Owner is responsible for end-to-end decision-making process, risk model in SME digital financing. PO is defining, managing, and negotiating the scope of the credit decisioning and product workflow roadmap.
• Responsible for the strategic development and execution of the Decision Making & Credit Application Processing roadmap.
• Build, refine, and prioritize requirements in the decision-making & workflow backlog.
• Keep the backlog prioritized according to importance and clearly communicate the requirements to the Decision Making Team and others Stakeholders.
• Facilitate solutions across the organization; working with legal, risk, operations, design and technology team to prioritize, deliver solutions that align with the Lending Customer Journey strategy.
• Follow change management procedures to deploy new software, features, and enhancements.
• Gather market intelligence and identify opportunities to improve product competitiveness and increase its usage.
• Serves as an expert providing a foundation of knowledge in financing decision-making and application processing;
• End-to-End ownership for the decision-making model / risk engine, its ongoing refinement and development towards better performance.
• Works with Risk management to ensure risk/rewards strategy.
• Collaborate with the Agile Coach to ensure successful agile ceremonies: sprint-planning, demos, retrospectives, etc.
• Provide direction on the development, testing, and refinement of UX prototypes in an agile environment.
• Ensures continuous growth of self and cross – functional team.
• Strong communication, problem-solving, decision-making and leadership skills.
• Ability to build strong collaborative business relationships.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Out of box thinking/ creativity.
• Understanding of business finance (management accounting, financial analysis, and credit risks).
• Entrepreneurship mindset, with a focus on delivering customer and business values.
• Familiar with emerging digital trends and their opportunities.
• Azerbaijan – fluent.
• Russian / English (one is mandatory).
• Business financing, credit analysis (underwriting) experience
• Risk management experience
• Product development and analytics
• Digital products/projects management
• Agile methodology background
Deadline for application – 29 May 2020. Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected]. Please indicate the announced position “Product owner” in the subject line.
|Job Category||Bank və BOKT işçisi|