- Build and lead project plans; supervise and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are accurately adhered to during the execution of the project.
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget. This includes on time entry and approvals for project timesheets.
- Run day-to-day completion of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Able to handle one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional teamwork and management at the program level.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong discernment and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project work you’re doing, as needed.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and organizational change.
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Lead UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as vital. (is required)
- Demonstrate business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project customers by providing vision and future product road mapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally gather and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- PMI-ACP Certification or PMP Certification (nice to have)
- Scrum master (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability in Project Management Role.
- 5+ years experience in running external client projects in positions of growing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Experience with defining and running customer specific Development Operations, Managed Services projects
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for running project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively handling customer concerns.
- Manage and connect with remote and onsite developers during non-traditional business hours.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in English
If you are interested, please send your CV with the subject “Project Manager“. [email protected]
İşin aid olduğu sahə