Job Title: Senior Tax Specialist
Role Synopsis: Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, Senior Tax Specialist will be playing an important role in driving tax optimization within a diverse business portfolio. Senior Tax Specialist will be actively participating in tax planning matters of the Group companies while ensuring the tax compliance.
• Tax Reporting: Improving the current tax reporting procedure and driving the automation process together with the Group Tax Manager.
• Tax Compliance: Supervising monthly tax compliance for the selected list of group companies.
• Tax Advisory: Actively supporting the Group Tax Manager in meetings and discussions with finance teams and contribute to the Group companies as in-house tax expert for the various purposes including restructuring and international taxation matters.
• Tax Planning: Evaluating and following amendments to relevant legislations to determine the potential impact the Group companies.
• Audit Support: Supporting the state tax audit process made by the State Tax Service.
• Tax Diagnostics: Reviewing the operations of the selected Group companies and contributing to the drafting process of Group Tax Policy.
• Tax Trainings: Providing tax trainings and organizing tax technical sessions for the finance, accounting and tax teams of the Group companies.
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Law or International Taxation
• 4+ years of tax consulting, finance or related experience with a proven track record in corporate tax (work in Consulting or Law firms is an advantage)
• Excellent knowledge of local tax legislation backed up with solid practical experience.
• High attention to the details and with a solutions-oriented approach
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to consider broader implications of the advice
• Excellent commercial awareness with an ability to simplify complex issues to non-tax specialists in a plain and direct speaking approach
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels and influence others to achieve results
• Possess outstanding interpersonal skills to build credible relationships with senior stakeholders across the businesses
• Proven professional ethics and integrity
About the Company:
PASHA Holding Non-Finance Businesses is a Group of companies with a diverse business portfolio, including food and luxury retail, hospitality, construction, real estate and property management, agriculture, travel, and education & entertainment.
E-mail: [email protected]
İşin aid olduğu sahə