- Restaurant, Hospitality or Hotel school graduate (desirable)
- Sound operational background; minimum 2 years in F&B Department in a five-star hotel property
- Solid knowledge of food & beverage products, trends, services and on-the-job skills and techniques
- Operating knowledge of MS Office, word processing essential
- Excellent people skills, communication and listening skills
- Willing to working in shifts and flexible to schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- High level of discretion, responsibility and accountability
- Excellent interaction and general verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates effective listening skills
- Pleasant personality; friendly and smiling
- To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- To assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful using of all operating equipment and supplies.
- To follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
- To conduct daily pre-shift briefings to associates on preparation, service and menu.
- To liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage department on daily operation and quality.
- To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To assist in the revision and updating of the outlet Departmental Operations Manual on as needed basis.
- To assist in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- To maintain the Daily Log Book.
- To assist in planning the outlet weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the outlet is adequately staffed to handle the level of business.
- To submit all guest/associate incident reports.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To ensure that all associates report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform/attire and name badges at all times. To ensure they maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- To ensure that all associates provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To assist in the training of associates ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner.
Interested candidates should send the CV to the following email address indicating the position applied in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline is 20.05.2023
İşin aid olduğu sahə
|Turizm və otelçilik