“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Business Process Management Associate for its Organizational Development and Quality Assurance Department.
ABOUT PASHA BANK
PASHA Bank was established in 2007, is a leading corporate bank in Azerbaijan. We have investment banking, trade finance, basic financial services, including asset management, as well as offer a comprehensive set of services for small and medium enterprises. The Bank’s main areas of non-oil sector of the economy – agribusiness, transportation, construction, trade and other areas of the economy that contribute to the diversity of services.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working on business processes, defining improvement opportunities and pain points.
• Optimization of business processes by removing the root cause due to provided analyze and improving the process gaps.
• Coaching and mentoring all process owners and process participants on new process map and supporting in moderation of new process, procedures and operation documentations.
• Defining and monitoring the process KPIs with the process owner and providing the improvement actions for process KPI optimizations
• Minimum of 2 years in Business Process Optimization, Analytic and Action taking jobs, Change Management
• University degree at Process Optimization, Management, Statistics
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Azerbaijani, English, Russian
• Six Sigma, EN 15 838, COPC, British Standards or other international quality certificates are preferable
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until February 10 , 2017. Please indicate the name of the position (Business Process Management Associate) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.