COMPANY: BORUSAN CAT AZERBAIJAN
POSITION: ACCOUNTANT (full-time six months maternity leave replacement)
DEPARTMENT: CUSTOMER SUPPORT PARTS OPERATIONS
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
The Accountant participates in activities related to accounting and internal controls of the department of Finance at the Borusan Cat Azerbaijan.
• To control and ensure that all accounting transaction are complied with country and international accounting principles.
• To keep daily accounting transactions following country’s regulations.
• Weekly report account receivables.
• To assist in preparation of tax declaration.
• To report and inform manager about activities, threats, opportunities and problems related with aligned duties and responsibilities.
• To work following Company’s ethic principles and moral standards.
• To file and preserve all relevant documents as mails, agreements, reports, etc.
• To provide support as appropriate to primary customers including timely response to vendors and internal customers.
• To maintain proficient knowledge and utilizes systems and software within area of responsibility.
• To maintain continuous improvement mindset and proactively identifies, reviews and implements process improvements.
• To assume additional responsibilities and assist with special projects as needed or directed.
• Bachelor’s degree (Finance & Accounting or relevant majors degree) or, at least 2 years of related work experience;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; analytical thinking;
• Proficient in MS Office (working knowledge of any Financial Software System or SAP FI Module is preferred);
• Outstanding organizational skills;
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable;
• Fluency in written and oral Azerbaijani, English. Proficiency in Turkish and Russian is preferred.
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume preferably in Word or PDF format and minimum expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line or call +99 (412) 565 26 38 for further information. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on March 14, 2019.