Senior HR Business Partner
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
Provision of professional, business-focused HR service to designated internal client groups in the Bank. Act as a single point of the contact for the employees and business leaders for all transformational HR processes (Headcount Planning &Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management & Development). Identifying and supporting the business to successfully deliver credible, cost-effective and innovative recruitment solutions using a range of techniques. Facilitation of internal organizational changes and acting as change agent
• Partner with hiring managers to assess talent needs and strategy to meet those talent needs with both internal and external recruiting efforts
• Participate in the design, implementation and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent
Drive the annual performance management process including the following stages: objective cascading /setting, mid-year review, calibration & link to reward process
• Design, develop, implement and/or facilitate training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the functions, help line managers to identify those development needs, deliver proper DNA (development needs analysis) to link all development needs to objectives and/or competencies
• Drive the principles of meritocracy with business leaders in all talent decisions, including promotions, transfers, compensation adjustments, etc.
• Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
• Advocate and facilitate resolutions regarding employee relations issues, with escalation to HR Director & CEO when necessary
• Generate (or coordinate with HR Ops if needed) reports related to HR function as requested by HR director, Finance & other business leaders
• Partner with management to prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position in a comprehensive and accurate manner
• Perform some HR Admin related responsibilities (restructuring, overtime approval, authority distribution matrix, exceptional benefits, employee relations, misconduct cases investigation, etc.)
• Fluency in English and Russian languages
• Work experience minimum 3 years
Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered.
|Job Category||İnsan Resursları (HR)|