Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
• Generate and send out invoices
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Perform account reconciliations
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Generate age analysis
• Prepare and process electronic bank transfers and payments
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Assist with month end closing
• Bachelor’s degree in Financial / Economics Sciences
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages is a must
• Good knowledge of 1C software.
• Proficiency in using computers, POS terminals, money counters and other machines required for transactions
• Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Excellent mathematical and multitasking skills
• High level of responsibility
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until April 13 , 2018.
Please indicate the name of the position (Accountant) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Turizm və otelçilik|