PASHA Bank is seeking Business Applications Support Specialist.
Responsible for operation of Business Applications (ERP, HCM, ECM, CRM, Bar Coding, Moodys Risk Analyst).
– Manages all phases of the business applications projects preparation lifecycle, gather inital business requirements, create requests for proposal and – evaluation parts.
– Administration of existing informational systems and tools in accordance with corporate standards and ITIL practices.
– Conforms to Change Management.
– Ensures that distributive of the software tools and products are documented and stored appropriately.
– Communicate with Vendors and 3th party Partners for contract scope, SLA’s, Infrastructure and License requirements.
– Provides assistance for the Business Customer to establish or evaluate existing business requirements.
– Provides coaching and on job trainings for End Users.
– Execute line manager’s and department heads verbal and written instructions to ensure fulfillment of work duties.
– Provide confidentiality of the company data
– Preparation of reports on areas of responsibility
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Education: Bachelor degree of Economics, informational technology, mathematics or other relevant field.
• Work experience: Minimum 3 year’s experience in Business Applications Support
• License / Certificate: Microsoft, Oracle
• Foreign Language: English (upper intermediate), Russian (intermediate)
• Computer Skills: MS Office, Java, C#, .Net, ABAP, SQL, Linux, Windows Server
• Product Knowledge: CRM, Doc Mng. , Atlassian
• Market knowledge: Basic banking skills
Interested Candidates please send your CV to [email protected] indicating “Business Applications Support Specialist” in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered.
|Job Category||Bank və BOKT işçisi|