SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for highly motivated junior candidates, who look to build up their careers with a leading drilling operator in the Azerbaijan sector of the Caspian Sea, to fill the vacant position of Cost Control and Optimization Specialist in our Economic Planning and Cost Optimisation Department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Monitoring daily costs and preparing reports;
– Preparing periodic cost reports;
– Controlling project costs;
– Analyzing relevant documents provided by Accounting and Purchasing departments;
– Regularly updating cost drivers/benchmarks database;
– Contributing to execution and preparation of comprehensive cost analysis;
– Conducting cost due diligence of competitors;
– Learning and applying best practice cost optimization models/techniques;
– Regularly collecting and analyzing financial and economic data and providing recommendations;
– Continuously learning and exploring international experience, making necessary analysis and proposing improvements/revisions to budgetary and financial rules and procedures; when necessary developing comprehensive cost optimization policy and procedures;
– Ensuring that all business processes and actions of the unit are in full compliance with the standards, rules, and regulations of the Company;
– Execution of other tasks, given by supervisor, in a timely manner;
– Running the processes and procedures according to the Company values and speaking up when any non-conformities occur;
– Carrying out planning of each task and to assessing the risks related to it;
– Making sure to review and implement any improvements during risk assessment;
– Identifying and proposing risk mitigation measures.
What you will need to be successful:
– 1-2 years of work experience in the relevant area;
– Experience in the use of qualitative and quantitative (financial/investment)
analytical and modeling techniques.
– University Degree, preferably in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Financial Management or Engineering.
– MS office suite,
– Fluent Azerbaijani and English;
– Strong people skills and solid team player;
– Excellent presentation skills, outstanding formal and informal communication abilities, comfortable presenting to senior management;
– Well-developed agility;
– Able to communicate timely business insights from the data and share and defend those insights;
– Ability to think outside the current processes and make recommendations;
o Strong logical, analytic and creative thinking abilities.
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast growing company.
If you meet criteria for success and are interested to apply for the role, please email your CV to: [email protected], clearly indicating the position title (“Cost Control and Optimization Specialist”) in the subject line of your email not later than 6pm, June 15th 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
İşin aid olduğu sahə