SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for experienced and highly motivated candidates, to fill the vacant role of Offshore HSE Specialist in our QHSE Department. In this position, you will be in charge of providing safety technical and specialist expertise to support operational activities, delivering safety policies and procedures to meet regulatory and SOCAR AQS requirements, and ensuring these requirements are consistently and effectively implemented across the site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Working with client and contractor to implement and maintain all regulatory requirements;
– Acting as technical lead for human performance within the asset, ensuring the communication, coaching, training of the SOCAR-AQS principles and working to ensure these principles are embedded in all operations and future projects;
– Assisting in maintaining and reporting safety performance metrics for the location, and communicating performance to QHSE Manager;
– Leading site safety team activities that contribute to improved performance and involvement of the staff;
– Participating in the development and implementation of injury and illness reduction programs and processes;
– Monitoring potential employee exposures to workplace hazards (noise, chemicals, etc.);
– Ensuring the appropriate personal protective equipment is identified and worn by employees;
– Informing personnel of the weekly safety meetings. Making sure all employees attend a safety meeting weekly and monthly. Leading and coordinating meetings with
management and employee participation;
– Supporting development and implementation of consistent site-wide HSE plans and
initiatives for continuous improvement of site and region safety culture and HSE performance;
– Investigating and documenting all injuries, illnesses and near misses to log in to database. Following up and reporting to the client on all injury updates;
– Supporting improvement of process and personal safety to achieve the goal of ‘no accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment’, by conducting inspections, investigating incidents, undertaking hazard assessments.
What you will need to be successful:
– University degree in Safety or Engineering; NEBOSH IGC in Occupational Health and will be an advantage, but not mandatory;
– 5+ years of considerable operational experience in Oil and Gas or another high hazard industry (at least 1+ year of offshore experience);
– Language skills: Azeri – fluent; English – upper intermediate;
– Software skills: MS Office.
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast growing company.
If you meet criteria for success and are interested to apply for the role, please email your CV to: [email protected], clearly indicating the position title (“Offshore HSE Specialist”) in the subject line of your email not later than 6pm, June 15th 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
İşin aid olduğu sahə