SOCAR AQS LLC is a fast growing integrated drilling and well services provider. The company is expanding its activities in onshore and offshore drilling in the Caspian region and internationally.
SOCAR AQS LLC is committed to developing a world-class modern drilling entity adhering to the highest HSE and technological standards of international oil industry.
The company is currently looking for experienced and highly motivated candidates, to fill the vacant role of External Communications Specialist in our Communications Department. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages target audiences and builds brand recognition.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases and articles, and interactions with the media in order to highlight and share information about the company brand and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Creation of press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials;
– Development and implementation of effective communication strategies that build brand awareness;
– Preparing detailed media activity reports;
– Planning and managing design, content, and production of all marketing materials;
– Working with marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies;
– Supervision of projects to guarantee all content is ready for publication;
– Creation of communication strategies for new services, launches, events, and promotions;
– Responding to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
What you will need to be successful:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant field;
– Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role;
– Fluent command of Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
– Proven experience in creation of targeted content is advantageous;
– Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques;
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
– Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure;
– Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
SOCAR AQS LLC offers safe and stimulating work environment, highly competitive compensation package, training and professional development opportunities, and rapid career progression in a fast growing company.
If you meet criteria for success and are interested to apply for the role, please email your CV to: [email protected], clearly indicating the position title (“External Communications Specialist”) in the subject line of your email not later than 6pm, June 15th 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
İşin aid olduğu sahə