• Controlling Financial Department
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
• Managing the financial resources of the company and conduct resource planning for future needs
• Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
• Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, reconcile bank and investment account
• Preparation International Financial Statements: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement on the monthly, quarterly and annual bases.
• Review monthly results and implement monthly variance report
• Preparation and analysis of Financial Budget and making monthly, quarterly and annual comparison between budget and actual dates. Manage the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
• Analysis of actual dates and company profitability, looking for methods for its increasing and stability
• Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Training accounting staff
• Managing internal controls
• University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
• Proven experience as director of finance or similar role
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
• Advanced IFRS knowledge, professional accounting certificate ACCA or CIMA preferred
• Fluent knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian and English
• Problem-solving skills and initiative
• Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
• Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
• The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
• The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
• The potential to lead and motivate others
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until June 18 , 2020.
Please indicate the name of the position (Finance Director) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Digər şirkətlər|