Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) is Azerbaijan’s national tourism organization. Our core tasks include the management of the “Holiday in Azerbaijan” brand, innovative marketing in the most internationally promising markets and the transfer of our knowledge of guests and markets to the domestic tourism industry. In this way we make an important contribution to the competitiveness of the holiday destination Azerbaijan.
Currently we are looking for experienced Head of International Platform and Exhibitions (Beynəlxalq Platformalar və Sərgilər üzrə şöbənin müdiri) to join Industry and Destination Development Unit. The successful candidate will work on organizing and delivering successful exhibitions by identifying exhibition process improvements that reduce cost, improve quality and allow for the more efficient usage of organizational resources. We value creativity, initiative and a work environment that promotes cooperative effort.
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Provides leadership, direction and motivation to the team to work toward defined targets and objectives;
• Delivers events on time and within budget;
• Sets, communicates and maintains timelines and priorities on every project;
• Travels to onsite inspections and manages events and exhibitions;
• Sources, negotiates and liaises with suppliers and event organizers internationally;
• Coordinates caterers, stand designers and equipment hire;
• Manages supplier relationships;
• Leads on drafting and negotiating contracts with curators, designers, other institutions/individuals relating to future exhibitions;
• Ensures that the Exhibition Unit is effectively used to support the objectives of ATB;
• Mentors, coaches and provides leadership to the Exhibition team.
• 5+ years of experience in an event management role, demonstrating broad-based event and exhibition management experience, with increasing levels of responsibility;
• Excellent project management skills and demonstrable evidence of the ability to plan work to meet agreed standards, deadlines and budgets;
• Up-to-date knowledge of materials, production techniques and solutions
• Proven track record of managing multiple exhibitions and/or projects simultaneously
• Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete time-sensitive projects;
• Ability to travel internationally;
• Experience with negotiating contracts and managing vendors, strong budgeting skills and attention to detail;
• Strong relationship-building and excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Capacity to deliver outcomes in time and on budget;
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills;
• Excellent Azerbaijani and English verbal communication and written skills.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com until 13.04.2019.
Please indicate the name of the position Head of International Platform and Exhibitions (Beynəlxalq Platformalar və Sərgilər üzrə şöbənin müdiri) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
|Job Category||Dövlət qurumları|