This position is responsible to develop and deliver HSE training materials to SOCAR Polymer employees and its visitors according to approved SP Training Matrix. The role will also involve preparing and maintaining training materials / records, and maintain good communication with HSE and HR & Training department for conduction of trainings to raise personal perception skills to identify the potential risk and hazards at worksite and teach associated international and local requirements and standards to employees during his training session complying Local government regulations.
- Deliver in-house Health and Safety Training courses referring to approved SOCAR Polymer Training Matrix.
- Prepare all paper work, such as questionnaires, handbooks, any training materials and mark assessment and keep the record.
- Support the development and delivery of the HSE Training Programs with HR& Training Department.
- Prepare and maintain course rosters, course completion certification and other documentation as requested by the HSE and HR &Training Department.
- Continually Development of HSE training courses, course outlines, and audio and/or video editing of HSE training courses.
- To ensure the best practice, international and local requirements are met and applied during the preparation of training materials and conduction of trainings.
- Liaise with internal relevant department to visit to external training providers for course evaluation and feedback to company.
- Communicate with line management to provide reports on required training and training progress
- Liaise with HR & Training department to order workbooks and additional training materials required for training programs
Work close with HSE and HR & Training department to determine training needs for employees during audits, inspections, incident investigation etc. process.
- Conduction of HSE trainings as per Approved training matrix
- Immediately report any Incident or major unsafe condition
- Assess training attendance and their knowledge within and after training session.
Typical skill requirements:
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in HSE Instructor field
- Experience with petrochemical or oil and gas industries is asset
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani & English
- Good knowledge of Russian
- Ability to write clearly, logically and comprehensively
- Strong human relations skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to give and accept constructive feedback
- Good Speaker in front of audience
- Strong knowledge of training methodology
- Coaching Plant and office personnel on the HSE issues.
- Ability to work independently to develop training materials in clear language.
- Experience with office equipment
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Time management abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Acting as a team player
- Ability to accept and learn from criticism
Other: Initiative & proactive
Training & Education needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline, preferably chemical engineering or similar
- Relevant certification in the HSE field.
- Locally and Internationally training certification is must
- NEBOSH, IOSH is advantage
Typical competency requirements:
- Be aware of HSE rules and regulations, and have an experience on conducting HSE trainings before
- Good knowledge of LOTO (Lock out Tag Out) and permit system and previous experience on implementation is great asset
- Good knowledge of Working at Height, Confined space, excavation, Environmental management, risk assessments, behavioral safety, electrical and fire hazards and etc.
- Conduct HSE Trainings as per approved Training Matrix and others as needed
- Prepare and submit training records
- To monitor, assess and inspect the implementation of the HSE and relevant procedures & requirements to improve the quality of trainings.
- Ability to work in team and independently ,
- Ability to provide quality advise for the site personnel on the HSE issues relevant taught courses.
- Ability to ready P&ID, other isolation diagrams to couch relevant disciplines during Isolation Training sessions.
- Ability to maintain a positive and creative working relationship with the management and staff, as well as representatives of customer and supervisory authorities
- Have the ability to identify, prevent and resolve HSE risks and problems;
- Be careful in your own work, do not miss the smallest details, use your work time effectively;
Interested candidates should follow the link below.
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: February 18, 2022
İşin aid olduğu sahə