IT Infrastructure Monitoring Specialist
– Create, develop, and submit network quality and performance reports, such as periodical ones, and dashboard events.
– Maintains the logs from critical banking systems and applications
– Configure and maintain central monitoring platforms;
– Perform daily health checks and break/fix support on monitoring platforms;
– Ensures accurate logging incidents
– Completes initial diagnosis and progress all issues in a timely fashion to meet customer SLAs, resolving the incidents wherever possible
– Monitors Risks, Issues, Action Logs and Dependencies
– Manages service desk, monitoring tools mailboxes
– Escalates tickets to the appropriate Specialists if required
– Maintains full ownership of ticket through its lifecycle and Incident Management process.
– Works with engineers to resolve incidents
– Ensures updates to the Knowledge Base (KB) with all troubleshooting performed and, if applicable, the resolution are made.
– Manage new technology integrations into monitoring systems;
– Good understanding of network performance monitoring, application performance management and IT operations analytics
– Knowledge of System’s monitoring tools – PRTG, SCOM and etc.
– Knowledge of service desk tools
– Knowledge of open source monitoring technologies – ELK
– Active Directory
– Knowledge of virtualization platform – VMWare
– Troubleshoot Systems and Hardware
– Provide User Support
– Exposure to technical writing
Application link: https://qlor.me/ku3rx4ix
İşin aid olduğu sahə
|Kateqoriya||Bank və BOKT işçisi, İT|