Tələb olunan xüsusi biliklər
- Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations including high-level solution overviews and/or demos.
- Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position the relevant solutions that address those needs.
- Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and service delivery while managing customer objections.
- Develop a pipeline by using the company’s sales methodology and processes.
- Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
- Meet or exceed individual sales targets while contributing to overall team targets as set by management.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and report progress towards achieving account or go-to-market strategies with management and peers.
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies or solutions
- Maintain strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
- Respond to tender documents and write proposals as well as any supporting documentation.
- Maintain industry awareness and keep abreast of a constantly changing technology landscape by following the latest trends in software, hardware, and related solutions.
- Provide project oversight and work with project managers or project technical leads to make sure that customer expectations are met while acting as the escalation point for customer issues.
Terms and conditions:
- Full-time job
- Five-days working week
- Salary: 3000-3500 AZN
- Professional growth
- Broad technology knowledge
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with a prevalent professional demeanor
- Excellent presentation skills
- MSc or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in related fields preferred
- 1-3 years of sales or pre-sales experience preferred
Email – [email protected]
İşin aid olduğu sahə