If you are passionate about authentic hospitality and service, have relevant experience, can demonstrate strong leadership, problem solving, organizational and administrative skills, we have a great job opportunity for you as a Learning Specialist in our Human Resources Department.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent presentation, training and communications skills
- People oriented; motivated in meeting all guest enquiries.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the 5-star luxury hotel for at least 2 years in a similar position.
- High level of enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational/planning and computer skills.
- Appreciation for working with multi-cultural workforces of differing education levels.
- Ability to identify training needs; well experienced in delivering corporate training materials.
- Excellent written communication techniques; experienced in writing business emails.
- Excellent general verbal communications skills.
- To assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Leaning and Development function in the hotel under the Human Resources Division.
- To ensure that all associates training records are kept up to date and timely entered into the Hyatt Learning Network and 1C HRMS system.
- To support hotel’s focus on service excellence and authentic hospitality by training and assisting others in training associates to provide exceptional and sincere service to the guests.
- To actively promote learning culture in the hotel and market available training materials and supporting tools to the Departmental Trainers, hotel leadership and associates.
- To prepare the hotel’s annual Training Plan and make recommendations to the annual HR Calendar.
- To plan learning activities for the month based on the training needs analysis and in accordance with the established budged, annual Training Plan and level of business.
- Carry out monthly training needs analysis taking into account training attendance reports, development activities planned in associate’s Individual Development Plan (IDP), hotel NPS scores and other development plans that might be created.
- To assist Heads of Department, Managers and Departmental Trainers in identifying training needs within their respective departments.
- To co-ordinate submission and monitor quality and delivery of the Departmental Training Plans.
- To be responsible for security and maintenance of the hotel’s Learning Centre, training equipment and materials.
- To advise Human Resources Manager of any new support material that would be beneficial to the hotel operations.
- To plan, implement and monitor completion of the training courses from e-learning initiatives.
- To oversee planning and enrolment for the English Classes, as well as, monitor and evaluate performance of Foreign Language Teaching, ensuring that they deliver efficient results.
- To perform duties as 1C HR User and administer the tasks in the system as assigned.
- To co-ordinate all inter-departmental cross-training programmes plans and evaluations and ensure compliance with the hotel policy.
- To implement orientation session programme delivering parts on job related matters, training courses as assigned, etc.
- To take an active part in the Performance Development process being an advisory point to the associates and Managers to ensure adequate quality of setting business goals and individual development plans.
- Actively promote hotel’s recognition programmes and social activities among the associates.
- To monitor associate wearing the correct uniform and adhering to the grooming standards of the hotel at all times.
- To respond to changes in the Human Resources function as dictated by the hotel.
- To support development of supervisory, middle management and management personnel in the hotel, through the implementation and planning of effective and appropriate management training programmes.
- To maintain strong, professional relationships with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations, including local schools, hospitality schools and universities.
- To respond to changes in the Human Resources and Learning and Development function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- To read the hotel’s Employee Handbook and have a full understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
Interested candidates should send the CV to the following email address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
E-mail: [email protected]
İşin aid olduğu sahə
|Turizm və otelçilik