MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Structuring of credit deals making use of available Bank products and ensuring their suitability to clients’ needs and compliance with respective Bank’s policies and procedures
• Preparation of initial (in debt) financial and non-financial analysis of client position needed for structuring of the deal
• Control and execution of correct and timely filling in all necessary documentation specified by SLA for the deal based on analysis conducted
• Follow up of disbursement of the loans according predefined approved purpose and limits.
• Entering into communications with authorized representatives of the client through/with presence of the respective relationship manager from Commercial Function during the process of deal structuring
• Requesting information from the client necessary for initial analysis and risk assessment, coordinate delivery of respective information to Credit Risk Underwriting Department and coordinate additional request for client’s information if necessary
• Independently assess and make decisions about loan structures and right mix of products suitable for client
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field
• At least 1-3 years work experience in relevant field
• Previous working experience as financial or credit analyst/accountant relevant field is must
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English is a must
• IFRS knowledge
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org until June 10, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Loan Analyst) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Kredit işçisi|