Job title: PR Manager
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
• Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all public relations activities
• Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Proven working experience in public relations required
• Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Fluency in English and Russian
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Deadline for applications submitting – 12.03.2019.
Email – [email protected]
|Job Category||Digər şirkətlər|