Sales Consultant (Residential Real Estate)
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
• Schedule sales appointments with current and prospective customers;
• Solicit potential Clients to buy and rent properties;
• Advise clients on prices, mortgages, payment terms, market conditions, and other financial information;
• Maintain in-depth properties’ knowledge and educate customers about the properties and its advantages;
• Generate and track new leads to continue expanding the reach of the business;
• Uphold relationships with clients to ensure they remain satisfied, that their questions are answered, and that their needs are met;
• Collaborate with the marketing department to develop and implement new sales strategies & promote properties by using all sales channels;
• Meet with other associates and sales consultants to discuss innovative ways to effectively sell and increase the scope of the sales;
• Constantly seek new ways to make products more attractive to current and prospective customers;
• Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge, and stay up to date on all company policies and procedures;
• Prepares and delivers sales reports;
• Analyze market trends and competitors;
• Fully concentrated on meeting the Quarterly and Annual Sales targets.
• Work experience as a Sales Associate or Customer Service specialist;
• Strong negotiating and selling skills;
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani & Russian, English language – upper intermediate;
• MS Excel, Word, PP, and basic computer literacy;
• Passion for relationship building and selling;
• Always to be well groomed and presentable;
• Customer service-oriented attitude;
• Not buckling under pressure and be very target driven. Resilience, persistence, and a willingness to cope with rejection;
• Being computer literate in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PP;
• Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently.
Please send your application forms to email@example.com
Deadline for applications – October 31, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Digər şirkətlər|