Senior Compensation and Benefit Specialist
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
Responsible for establishment and creating competitive Compensation & Benefits structure based on local and international benchmark. Responsible for performing Bank’s payroll and all other payroll related duties. Delivery correct, on time reporting and payments.
• Administration and calculation of salaries, incentives and annual bonuses based on data inputs made by employment specialist (sick leave, vacation, termination etc.)
• Ensure SAP master data update, maintenance and synchronization based on employee payments/deductions during the month
• Revise company’s pay programs, including accurate processing of all salary adjustments and promotions on annual basis
• Implementation/Updating of new/existing incentive/annual bonus scheme once a year
• Updating Benefit portfolio on Intranet on weekly basis
• Development, revision, optimization and automatization of HR payroll policies and procedures
• Consolidation and implementation of salary review all over the bank (including salary survey administration, pay ranges revision and analysis of internal equity – fair pay practices)
• Researching compensation trends and reviewing and participation in compensation surveys
• Researching and analyzing benefits plans, programs, and policies
• Benefits usage report preparation on monthly/quarterly basis
• Develop and update Compensation & Benefits procedure (approved by head) and process implementation. Ongoing review of local trends Compensation & Benefits in banking and technology industries
• Research for outside partners such as benefits vendors for discounts provision for Bank’s employees
• Benefit administration (discount cards, mobile phones, taxi, business cards etc.)
• Budget preparation (Compute the specific cost of each unfilled vacancy, adjust the amount by any projected salary or benefits increase add the total actual cost of all salaries and benefits, etc. and consolidation of all data into single file)
• Education: Bachelor degree in Economics or other relevant field
• Work experience: Minimum 3 year experience in relevant field
• Foreign Language: English (intermediate), Russian (desirable)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, SAP
• Other: Strong communication skills, able to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement
Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered.
|Job Category||Mühasibatlıq və Maliyyə|