PASHA Insurance OJSC is currently seeking for ” Senior Database Developer”
• Development of high quality database solutions
• Develop, implement and optimize complex stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
• Develop and implement technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other ETL-related activities. Develop and ensure adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components.
• Understand and experience maintaining an enterprise data warehouse with an accompanying nightly update cycle.
• ETL Repository Management, maintain appropriate backups and Multi-project/Multi-concurrent release ETL environment.
• Develop dimensional data models to support reporting through BI platform
• Document designs and architect data maps, develop data quality components and establish and/or conduct unit tests.
• Able to read Data Models to translate them into ETL or ELT loads into Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
• Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews. Conduct or participate in meetings with owners of key system components to fully understand current data and systems environments. Resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules.
• Analyze source system data to assess data quality. Work with technical and business representatives to determine strategies for handling data anomalies that are identified. Design ETL processes and develop source-to-target data mappings, integration workflows, and load processes. Design, develop and implement enterprise-class data warehousing solutions.
• Use the SSIS platform to extract, transform, and load data. Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL routines using ETL tools and external programming/scripting languages as necessary. Write and maintain unit test cases.
• Provide data analysis and technical documentation for both source and target mappings.
• Help administer and maintain the ETL environment in a support role with Database and System Administrators, including performing configuration management activities related to the ETL environment.
• Identify problems, develop ideas and propose solutions within different situations requiring analytical, evaluative or constructive thinking in daily work
• 3+ years of insurance or banking work experience
• 4+ years’ experience working with SQL development background writing complex stored procedures and expressions, referential data integrity concepts and error handling.
• 2+ years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), use of control and data flow, data sources, connection manager and package configurations.
• 2+ years’ experience working with data warehouse technologies and hands on experience with data extraction, data cleansing, data transformation, data loading and data validation rules.
• Possess an understanding of modern data warehouse architectures and data warehouse modernization techniques
• Good knowledge of BI architecture, data warehousing concepts
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server products, such as (SQL Server 2017, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analytical Services, Power BI)
• High level of TSQL language proficiency with SQL Server
• Knowledge and experience with data modeling
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / TFS/ Red Gate
Deadline for applications: October 30, 2020
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the title of the position you are applying for in the “Subject” section.
İşin aid olduğu sahə