“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Senior Specialist of Non-lending products of Retail Banking Department.
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Analysis of the internal data and statistics for identifying trends, customer segments, structure and create products for cross-sale.
– Preparation of comprehensive analysis of feasibility and performance forecasts, cost and profitability calculation (NPV, IRR, Payback Period) for all products;
– Contact and cooperation with counter-parties in order to create bundle products and campaigns for individual customers.
– Control and review of internal business processes of product sales and assurance in appropriate IT, Service and other infrastructure;
– Analyzing and development of the new high-end product concepts that provided via both traditional and alternative (digital) channels for individual client segment, coordination with relevant units during this process;
– Leading product through its whole lifecycle from initiation, approving, process setting, testing, implementation, monitoring, updating and liquidation ineffective and out of date products;
– Interaction with market research analysts, understanding patterns of the customer base, identifying customized offer development opportunities for new product development;
– Performing periodic profitability analysis of the launched products and campaigns to identify if it is needed to update product’s terms;
– Conducting training for staff regarding new products and campaigns for effective sales and preparation of new presentations for these purposes, creating product manuals, techniques and methods;
– Setting up product segmentation and product portfolio diversification, optimizing product catalog.
– Contacting with Payment systems, vendors and 3rd parties, discussing terms and defending Bank’s interests;
– Development and improvement of issuing business through traditional and alternative (digital) channels.
– Continuous monitoring of the bank tariffs and revising tariffs in order to maintain products competitiveness, updating product passports according to new demands. Define, measure and improve value-proposition.
– Gather, analyze and crystalize market insights specific to the bank card segment (customer and competitor) through ongoing competitor surveillance, additional customer research and industry-specific insights (including changes in the regulatory environment)
– Manage product P&L by monitoring key metrics to ensure long-term profitable growth and leading cross-functional discussions to address incremental opportunities for performance
– Develop and manage analytics needs and reporting of program performance data
– Work collaboratively with merchant network on portfolio management, developing customized reports and new innovative program development initiatives
– Research trends, opportunities, threats, competitors and other factors that affect the products and co-brand programs
– Develop and manage program resources such as budget, vendors and partners. Manage expense budgets (miles and budget utilization), including monthly working plan updates, reforecasting and year-end performance
– Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
– Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with strategy
Required qualifications & skills:
• At least 5 year work experience in relevant field
• Product Knowledge – Bank fees, Card fees, Lending rates, Deposit rates – calculation tools
• Deep knowledge of banks regulations
• Knowledge of CBS capabilities and other internal software
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English is a must
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com until JMarch 29, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Senior Specialist of Non-lending products) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Pərakəndə kredit|