Execute sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of SME Customers. The Relationship Manager (RM) manages a portfolio of Clients and building relationships by providing financial advice and services with a focus on client’s business specific, needs, risk management and value proposition (for both, Client and Bank).
Sizin müraciətiniz banka göndərildi.
Current SME segment includes those clients with revenues up to 8 million AZN annually. Core services are being provided to SME segment are:debt finance, factoring, trade finance, cash and settlement services.
• Managing a portfolio of clients and being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client.
• Prospecting new businesses, retaining and deepening existing relationships, ensuring customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
• Analyzes the client’s financial and operating strategies and recommends financial services to best meet the client’s immediate and long-term needs.
• Leading, directing and coordinating key stakeholders in the effective delivery of products and services to clients.
• Responsible for sales targets achievement by selling Bank’s products to SME Banking segment and managing client relationships, customer base, seeking opportunities for its extension.
• Pre – underwriting of clients’ requests for financing (credit risk management) and providing efficient collaboration with credit analysts.
• Presentation of business case to respective credit committees according to the procedures.
• Ensuring Clients’ portfolio high – level profitability and prospecting ways for its increasing.
Required qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field.
• High level of communication skills.
• Able to provide highly professional customer service.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Experience in business banking (both sales and credit analysis) is highly preferred.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must.
• Good in English and/or Russian.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com until March 29, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (SME RM) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.