The largest corporate bank of Azerbaijan Pasha Bank is looking for hardworking candidates to join our team as Loan Monitoring Specialist.
Responsible for support in fulfilment of periodic complex monitoring of customers’ credits timely and qualitative, early detection of signals concern in order to reduce credit risks
• Achieve monitoring quality (analysis and comparison of customer and his guarantors’ credit history, financial status- consolidation of information, reports and delivering to management, bank’s structural divisions etc.)
• Analyze and follow up clients which are included in watch list category
• Control execution of action plans early before problems are detected with client. Mitigation plans should be provided to cover risk.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Education: Master degree (preferable) in finance or other relevant field.
• Work experience: Minimum 3-year experience in relevant field.
• License / Certificate: ACCA Papers F3, F7, Certificates in Finance Modeling (Preferable)
• Foreign Language: English (fluent)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
• Other: Financial reporting understanding, Strong communication and presentation skills, able to reserve conflict, promote innovative thinking and self-improvement.
Interested Candidates please send your CV with photo noting your minimum salary expectation to [email protected] indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.