Netbet LLC was launched in 2012 as a single legal online sport betting game operator in the country. eTopaz is a commercial trademark of the company.
Netbet LLC is now looking for an experienced Marketing specialist for further development of ETOPAZ™ brands.
• Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables;
• Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules;
• Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends;
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.);
• Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting;
• Analyses data to design cross-sell and up-sell marketing campaigns;
• Conducts CRM Analytics such as RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary Value), Customer Lifecycle Value (CLV);
• Be responsible for market share and brand awareness targets and develop new projects to increase revenue;
• Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy;
• Follow up product management activities’ effectiveness and take necessary actions if required;
• Prepare and manage AOP and Product Management budget;
• Support developing new projects to increase other income and manage the operations.
Required Qualifications & Skills
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field of study (Marketing);
• At least 2 years of work experience in Marketing field (experience in Digital Marketing is preferable);
• Advanced user in MS Office suite;
• Proficiency in English and Azerbaijani languages: both verbal and written;
• Excellent communications and relationship building skills;
• Ability to analyze business requirements to design optimal data analysis strategy;
• Exhibits good communication skills and can work effectively at all levels, both internally and externally.
In return, we offer:
• Fixed term Labor contract with possible extension in line with Labor Code;
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits package (Medical Insurance, Lunch Allowance etc.);
• Interesting and challenging work with Global Partners;
• Support for professional qualification (e.g. CIPD, ACCA, CIPS).
How to Apply
Interested candidates, meeting the aforementioned selection criteria, are requested to send their resume to [email protected] by indicating “Marketing Specialist” in the subject line of the letter.
Applications submitted not in line with above requirements will not be considered.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Deadline for the submission is 10.02.2019.