“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Senior Specialist of Retail Banking Department.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Work collaboratively with merchant network on portfolio management, developing relationship with merchants in order to increase sales and new innovative program development initiatives
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
– Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands Bank’s customer base and ensure its strong presence. Implement sales programs by developing sales action plans. Should be fully aware of new products and competition status
– Present and analyze sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts and projecting expected sales volume
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
– Research trends, opportunities, threats, competitors and other factors that affect the co-brand card programs
– Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with strategy
– Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales process and manage the sales program accordingly
– Campaign management and continuous its development (including co-brand products)
– Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of relationship with them
Required qualifications & skills:
• At least 5 year work experience in relevant field
• Product Knowledge – Bank fees, Card fees, Lending rates, Deposit rates – calculation tools
• Deep knowledge of banks regulations
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English is a must
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until November 30, 2018, Please indicate the name of the position (Senior Specialist of Retail Banking) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.