“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Specialist for Contact Center of Operations and Control Department.
ABOUT PASHA BANK
PASHA Bank was established in 2007, is a leading corporate bank in Azerbaijan. We have investment banking, trade finance, basic financial services, including asset management, as well as offer a comprehensive set of services for small and medium enterprises. The Bank’s main areas of non-oil sector of the economy – agribusiness, transportation, construction, trade and other areas of the economy that contribute to the diversity of services.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle incoming customer calls and e-mails for sales support, order processing, administrative assistance (e.g. complaints, billing questions, etc.)
• Providing with all necessary information on customer service, tariffs, procedures
• Sales on telephone
• Informing about Bank’s new products (outbound calls)
• Providing sales support (lead generation)
• Registration of customers’ orders
• Work with customers’ complaints and wishes and directing them to relevant instances
• Formation of question base on different areas
• Calls dynamics analysis
• Analysis of operational effectiveness of executed operations, developing criteria for technological facilities
• Access to the database
• Following the head of department’s and the head of division’s instructions
• Shift work schedule
• Minimal level of experience in customer service (banking sector): 1 year
• University degree
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Azerbaijani, English, Russian
• Team player, excellent communication skills, good time management
• Organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously with attention to processes
• Ability and experience in writing clear and concise technical documentation
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected]
until March 29, 2017.
Please indicate the name of the position (Specialist for Contact Center of Operations and Control Department) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.