JOB TITLE: Junior Tax Accountant
EMPLOYER: RSM Azerbaijan
RSM is a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts with offices all over the world. RSM’s global presence has been expanded through Azerbaijan with establishment of an office in the country in 2008 and has been delivering audit and assurance, tax and outsourced accounting services to clients in different sectors including banking, insurance, leasing, construction, manufacturing and other government agencies for the last 10 years in the market. More than 41,000 people in 120 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
This is The Power of Being Understood.
Who are we looking for
As a Junior Tax Accountant in our Buisness Advisory Services within Tax&Accounting Line of Services, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and contribute to the shape of our future business, working with our top-tier clients.
About the role
You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of work across various engagements. You will:
• Review of documents and posting of entries in Accounting System/General Ledger
• Review, reconcile and analyze the general ledger account. Initiate all transactions required to correct any misstatements
• Preparation and follow up of payments to suppliers in Accounting System
• Preparation of invoices for clients in compliance with approved procedures
• Administration of e-tax account;
• Ensure preparation of the tax and financial returns
• Collect data and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Bachelor or Master degree in economics, accounting or finance;
• Related work experience is an advantage
• Thorough understanding of general accounting principles;
• Knowledge of local tax legislation;
• Good knowledge of IFRS is preferred but not required
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel);
• 1C knowledge and other accounting software is an advantage;
• Professional qualification is an advantage;
• Fluent in Azeri, Good English and Russian
• Effective written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
• Research and analytical skills and proactive approach to delivering solutions;
• Ability to make decisions, problem solving skills
For more information, please visit: https://www.rsm.global/azerbaijan
How to apply
Please submit your application via e-mail to [email protected] , clearly indicating in subject line “Junior Tax Accountant”.
The deadline for submission of applications is 9 April 2021.
|Job Category||Audit/ Konsaltinq Şirkətləri|