Department: SME Banking
Division: Loan Origination & Structuring
Position: Loan Analyst
Credit Analyst evaluates loan applications of all types of SME clients, analyses business and financial statements (conventional and expedited way), makes projections, provides financial advice to clients and by acting as a team with Relationship Managers, ensures quick and efficient lending.
• Business financial analysis of small and medium-sized businesses. Ensuring professional communication with clients and providing them financial advisory.
• Ensuring effective collaboration with Relationship Managers and other stakeholders.
• Credit risk management. Lending safely, efficiently and fast, in accordance with SME Banking, Loan Origination & Structuring function financing standards.
• Making decision, completing credit memorandum and other application forms, submitting/presenting them to Credit Risk Underwriting Department and Credit Committee.
• Ensuring sustainable development of Loan Origination & Structuring function, applying the most appropriate approach and making relevant proposals to accelerate the workflow.
Required qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field
• High level of analytical skills – strongly required
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Experience in business banking and business financial analysis (companies with more than 1 mln AZN sales and partially cashless turnover) – strongly required
• Azerbaijani – fluent
• English and/or Russian – good
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until March 29, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (SME Loan Analyst) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Kredit işçisi|