We are recruiting for Operations Manager position on behalf of AZENCO OJSC.
– Develop and implement project execution strategy, ensure implementation of quality control standards and cost control on project for on time completion.
– Execute daily operations of monitoring the work executed by the engineering team at site and prepare interims and completion project reports.
– Supervise monitor and report Project progress throughout the project cycle to ensure on time completion. Lead Project Progress Meetings and coordinate with other departments.
– Manage Cash Flow Requirements for the Projects. Control expenditures within limitations of project budget.
– Monitor, verify and enforce specification compliance of materials at various stages of project. Manage and control Project Budget.
– Manage material and manpower requirements. Perform preparation of invoices, variance and claims and client follow-up.
– Coordinate with clients, consultants, sub-contractors.
– Inspect and observe work in progress to ensure that procedures followed and materials used conformed to project specifications and quality standards.
– Establish and maintain effective QHSE system in place for the Projects strictly adhering to standards and specifications. Assure the company procedures and company policies are being complied with Company Business Conduct and Ethics Policies at all times.
– Training and development of subordinate employees to improve project performance and enhance individual career development.
– Prepare submittals for materials, Shop Drawings, Time Schedule and Manpower organization.
– Technical problems.
– Ensure a positive work environment and awareness by all staff at the site of project goals and objectives.
– Civil Engineering with minimum 15 years experience, with exposure in managing multiple energy, civil engineering projects related for reputed clients.
– Excellent knowledge of Contract Conditions, QHSE Regulations, Local Authorities Requirements for the Projects.
– Conversant with International Standards and specifications for construction, ISO Standards.
– Excellent managerial and analytical skills;
– Proficiency in Azerbaijani, Russian, English.
Salary will be negotiated with the relevant candidate.
Please e-mail CV to [email protected] with job title “Operations Manager”.
AZENCO OJSC is country’s leading energy construction, design and engineering company with over 1000 professionals. Construction, erection, repair and adjustment are the company’s main profile. Its laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art research facilities enables AZENCO OJSC to perform high quality geological surveys. With over 1500 specialized machinery, equipment and vehicles AZENCO OJSC has been contracted for major turnkey power industry projects in Azerbaijan.
İşin aid olduğu sahə