PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Senior Auditor specialized in Data Analytic in Group’s Strategic Assets (Kapital Bank).
• Develop advanced analytical models at the appropriate level of complexity and suggest solutions to improve the business;
• Ability to interpret inquiries from business stakeholders and develop databases to solve business problems, select and use appropriate methodology;
• Work with rapidly evolving models to solve business problems;
• Excellent communication and information visualization skills, for example: ability to identify appropriate communication and visual design options to present the results obtained.
• Responsible as owner for the audit management system and provides advisory and consulting services to management;
• Recommends appropriate recommendation, coordinates and directs activities with different technical units: auditing tasks and procedures; reviews work for completeness, and submits evaluations on current status of controls;
• Provides technical support for the audit management system;
• Recommends revisions to update procedures to enhance efficiencies of the system and related tasks;
• Designs access matrix procedures for access management and administrates access issues;
• Performs general and application control reviews for computer information systems;
• Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and recovery, and system maintenance;
• Ability to QA and troubleshoot data, experience with statistical software (e.g., Stata, SPSS), Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
Experience, Competencies, and Skills Required:
• 5 + years of work experience in IT and/or information security;
• Product knowledge: *nix-based OS, MS products, basic networking, be familiar with Application Security;
• Understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, including security and control risks such as logical and physical access security, change management, information security, business recovery practices and network technology;
• Proficient in using computer software and application systems;
• Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
• Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau
• Banking experience
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
• CV to [email protected];
• Put “Senior Auditor/Data Analytic” in the subject line;
• CVs should be sent by April 15, 2021.
Attention: The candidates will go through an initial CV screening review. Those candidates who succeed based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.