“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking Site Reliability Engineer.
– Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an engineering discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault tolerant systems. SRE is responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency responce, and capacity planning.
– Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
– Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
– Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
– Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
– Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
– Analyzing system and application logs to understand the root of the problem
– Other specific duties as assigned by the line manager N/A
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Education: Bachelor degree in Computer science or related technical field
• Work experience: Minimum 3 years
• License / Certificate: N/A
• Foreign Language: English (upper-intermediate)
• Computer Skills: Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python or Go. Highly preferred; Linux OS family, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, CircleCi or Jenkins
• Product Knowledge: Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design. Interest in desighing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
• Other: A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered and multi-tasking environment. Systematic problem-solver with strong communication skills.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until 13/09/2020, Please indicate the name of the position SRE you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
İşin aid olduğu sahə
|Kateqoriya||Bank və BOKT işçisi|