The Human Resources Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to meet and assist both Colleagues and external guests courteously and efficiently by giving a warm welcome, handling requests efficiently and exceeding their expectations. Responsibilities will include all administrative tasks related to Human Resources.
- Assist the Human Resources Department in the day-to-day operation of the department as required
- Foster and promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Ensure the Human Resources department complies with all corporate, regional and hotel policies and procedures; and governmental regulations pertaining to all colleagues
- Handle the calendar and administration assistance for the Human Resources Leaders
- Schedule and arrange appointments as required
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person external and internal visitors.
- Handle locker requests, name badges, ID’s, Colleague letters, purchase requisitions, expense reports as necessary
- Compose correspondence for the Human Resources Department, such as letters, contracts, etc.
- Support internal Human Resources projects, tracking necessary action and updating reports as progress is made
- Filing Employee records
- Handle all office administration duties such as, mail, phones, photocopying, office supplies
- Assist with and support colleague events as appropriate, such as leadership meetings, colleague receptions, and annual events
- Assist with scheduling of interviews
- Prepares Offer Letters and Recognition letters for Internal promotions and transfers
- Manage the Human Resources Information System ensuring data integrity and proper documentation (adding new colleagues, salary, designation changes)
- Manage Employee Action Forms, ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements and promotions and salary changes
- Responsible for monthly invoices, monthly timesheets and adding e-mail accounts for new Colleagues
- Maintain and communicate the Human Resources Weekly Status Change report
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to develop and encourage an open, stimulating and trusting environment that reflects our Company Mission, Brand Promise and Values
- Minimum of 1 year administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Highly responsible and able to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to ‘smile’ on the phone
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate in English and Azerbaijani languages
- Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
İşin aid olduğu sahə
|İnsan Resursları (HR)