Title: Junior Contracts Specialist
This position is responsible for drafting, negotiating and managing contracts; for provision of contract related advise to internal departments; resolving problems associated with ambiguous contract provisions, and interpretation of the contractual terms.
• Drafting different type of contracts (construction, service, purchase)
• Preparation of full package of Contract (Scope of Work, HSE rules and etc.) for tender
• Review contract terms and conditions to verify compliance with company policy and for the purpose of minimization of risks
• Drafting appendixes to the existing contract
• Holding contractual negotiations
• Clarifying all technical and other issues with relevant department during the contract negotiation process
• Seek management approval of final version of the contract, archiving it after execution, and submitting the executed version to the relevant PSCM personnel for further contract management.
• If required, manage implementation and performance of the contract after award
• Solving the contractual issues arised during the execution of the contract.
• Considerable knowledge of commercial law
• Having knowledge of international contract management practice
• Works well with minimal supervision
• Commercial awareness
• Good MS Office skills.
• Organizational skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strategic thinking and analysis skills
• Strong network building and relationship management skills
• Influencing and persuasion skills
• Contract management
• Good problem-solving skills with a tenacity to seek continuous improvement.
• Ability to react quickly in urgent environment
• Detail Oriented.
Education and experience
• University education (preferably in Law degree, or maybe Business management, project management, econoby and etc. with strong knowledge of commercial law)
• Knowledge of commercial law
• Work experience in the relevant field 1-3 years.
• Language skills: knowledge of holding negotiations easily and drafting the contracts in Azerbaijan and English languages is required. Knowledge of Russian is desirable, but will not establish a priority for the candidate.
Interested candidates should follow the link below:
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: 15 April 2020
|Job Category||Digər şirkətlər|