PASHA Insurance OJSC is currently seeking for “Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst”
• Direct participation in the preparation of monthly corporate reports (“Management Report”) and semi-annual and annual financial statements of the Company’s International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”);
• Conduct reporting procedures in accordance with internal control requirements and international financial reporting standards;
• Contributes to the development of the internal reporting system using business intelligence solutions and to support the continuous improvement of the process.
• Direct participation in the development of software for the activity directions and automation of the relevant processes;
• Participate in the analysis of the financial condition of the insurance portfolio;
• Participate in the provision of external information;
• Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor (financial analysis, data collection, etc.).
Required qualifications & skills:
• Education: Bachelor or master degree in Finance, accounting and etc.
• Work experience: Minimum 2 year experience in Reporting, Financial analysis departament
• Language: Fluent in Azerbaijani and Russian, good English skills;
• Computer Skills: Advanced use of MS Office.
• Certifications: Several ACCA papers or/and CFA level exams
Special Skills (Speech, Presentation, etc.):
• Theoretical knowledge of generally accepted principles and rules of accounting, international financial management and economic principles.
• Accuracy, attentiveness, planning and organizational skills
• Logical and analytical thinking and initiative.
Personal qualities (stress-resistant, etc.): Stress-resistant, teamwork skills, presentation skills, knowledge of IFRS.
Additional notes: Candidates with BI experience or experience in the Big Four audit firms will be preferred.
Deadline for applications: May 15, 2021
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the title of the position you are applying for in the “Subject” section.