Onshore External Vacancies
Job Title: Human Resources Administrative Assistant (4-month temporary contract)
Location: Azerbaijan, Onshore
A vacancy has arisen externally for a temporary Human Resources Administrative Assistant position as part of the Onshore Business Unit and is available only for Azerbaijani citizens and Permanent Residence Permit holders in Azerbaijan.
Reporting to Human Resources Reporting Coordinator, the HR Administrative Assistant will perform a general administrative support role in Human Resources Department.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Labour Code of Azerbaijan Republic, Company Management Systems, Procedures, and client specific requirements, where appropriate;
• Prepare official letters requested by employees and other authorities;
• Process Department documentation in accurate manner;
• Maintaining effective filling system;
• Maintaining the distribution of Company communication messages;
• Provide administrative assistance for different HR Processes;
• Maintain checking of invoices related to HR processes;
• Process an accurate minutes of meetings;
• Undertake administrative tasks as requested by the Human Resources Reporting Coordinator and Human Resources Manager.
• University degree preferably related to discipline;
• Experience in Human Resources department;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Advanced level of verbal and written English language;
• Advanced level of verbal and written Azerbaijani language;
• General knowledge of Labour Code;
• Experience in working with HRIS (SAP and HRB experience are preferable);
• Excellent skills on managing multitask scope, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines;
• High accuracy and attention to details;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Commitment to safe working practices, policies and legislation.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role, please apply via the following link: https://www.turandrilling.com/careers/Pages/Job-Search.aspx?reg=Any&pos=Any
Application deadline: 4th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
İşin aid olduğu sahə